EBM Complaint Procedure
When a client makes a complaint, it is an opportunity for EBM to demonstrate our commitment to excellent service. Our aim is to turn any client’s frustration into satisfaction.
- If you have a complaint or dispute that has NOT been resolved to your satisfaction, we have a person dedicated to resolving these matters.
- If you would like to refer your unresolved complaint or dispute to our Complaints Manager, please complete our Client Complaint Form.
Our Complaints Manager is responsible for:
- Attempting to resolve all client complaints and disputes which have not been resolved;
- Managing all complaints and disputes with clients;
- Advising clients of their rights to lodge complaints with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA); and
- Liaising with the AFCA.
|Australian Financial Complaints Authority|
|GPO BOX 3|
|Melbourne VIC 3001|
|Phone: 1800 931 678|
We are committed to meeting if not exceeding your expectations whenever possible. As much as we all dislike receiving complaints, we recognise that dissatisfied clients have a right to complain and to have their complaint handled promptly.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction please complete the complaint form below and return to:
PO BOX 1065
WEST PERTH WA 6872
Our Complaints Manager will generally contact you within 24 hours.