It is not uncommon for all of us to journey through uncertain times. And with the Coronavirus outbreak now dubbed a global pandemic, it is safe to say we are living through a period of unknown.
However, what isn’t unknown is our desire to be there for clients in times of need. We are currently working to make sure our business continues to operate as normal (or at least appears to be running as normal – things might be a little different behind the scenes).
EBM RentCover has a dedicated working group unraveling the options available should the business need to physically close its doors. But just because the lights might go out at the office, it doesn’t mean we can’t still look after our clients.
What this means for our clients:
- We have plans in place for team members to work remotely. You can still touch base with us if you have any questions or queries about cover and claims. Our team can be reached on 1800 661 662 or email@example.com.
- Face-to-face meetings are limited, however we have video conferencing options available.
- We will respond to queries about how our policies respond to the Coronavirus on a case-by-case basis and will take individual circumstances into consideration. Please contact our claims team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.
- Need to make a claim? We have already invested in innovative technologies to help provide excellent client support from cover to claim. Our online claims portal allows you to easily tell us what happened, provide necessary quotes and invoices, upload documentation and submit a claim. This means you do not need to call or email us – the portal does it all.
- Our office hours will remain the same, however if anything changes, you will know ASAP. We will update our information on Google Business, on the ‘Contact’ section of our website, and on our social media accounts (Facebook and LinkedIn).
The bottom line is, if we have to shut down any or all of our locations, we are confident we can continue offering service to new and future clients.
What this means for our staff:
We know our staff is one of the main reasons for the success of the business. And their health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. We are implementing ‘keep safe’ initiatives to make sure they are fit and well:
- As we mentioned above, if the time comes, some of our team will have the ability to work from home. This helps to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Internal events, client functions and staff travel are being cancelled or postponed.
- Our team has been briefed on the importance of cleanliness and the office has been topped up with sanitizers, disinfectants and cleaning wipes.
- All staff are being urged to stay at home should they feel sick or develop flu-like symptoms.
Again, we know this is an uncertain time. However, we want to provide some sort of certainty to clients by stating: if you need us, we are here. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about cover or claims.
Important resources to keep you updated about the Coronavirus:
You may also likeView all
Read on for an update on where things stand with COVID-19 and landlord insurance…