Pithy sayings on property management
The life of a property manager is full of frustrations and challenges – here are some words of wisdom PMs might identify with:
- Property management may be repetitive but no two days are the same.
- Better an empty property than a bad tenant.
- You may feel sorry for tenants, but they never feel sorry for you.
- Good tenants can turn bad, but bad tenants seldom turn good.
- Behind every great property manager is a substantial amount of tolerance – and wine.
- Good work isn’t cheap and cheap work isn’t good.
- If you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur.
- Not all tenants who rent privately are bad, but all bad tenants end up renting privately.